The Research Development team is facilitating NSF CAREER Peer Review workshops the week of June 28. The goals are to support Rutgers faculty who are submitting an NSF CAREER proposal for the July 26, 2021 deadline and to build connections with early-career faculty.
All participants are expected to review and provide verbal comments on their peers' drafts at the workshop.
In addition to this Biological Sciences workshop, the following one-time workshops are also offered:
- Groups are being kept small to maximize time and feedback for each participant.
- Participants should select the ONE research area that best matches his/her/their project.
- Participants from all chancellor units can apply.
- Participants have to be non-tenured, with a tenure-track appointment and meet the NSF CAREER eligibility criteria to participate. Associate Professors and Adjunct Professors are NOT eligible.
Additional Event Information
- Participants will need to submit a final draft of the project description AND a draft of the project summary 5 business days before the scheduled workshop for peer review.
- All participants are expected to review and be prepared to provide verbal comments on their peers' drafts at the workshop.
- Participants' drafts will be shared with their fellow participants and the workshop facilitator through a secured review mechanism such as InfoReady and/or a secure folder in advance of the workshop date.