The Heska Blood Chemistry Analyzer measures blood electrolytes, enzymes, glucose, lipid and proteins.
Heska HT5® Hematology Analyzer provides a true 5-part white blood cell differential, red blood cell and platelet parameters using laser, impedance, and colorimetric technologies.
- Sample size: minimum 15 ul (prefer 35 ul) of whole blood (with anticoagulant)
- Available Species: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Pig, Dog, Cat, Horse, Cow, Ferret, Goat, Monkey, Sheep, etc.
- Parameters measured:
- White blood cell (WBC) - Total WBC number and % of neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils and basophils
- Red blood cell (RBC) - Hemoglobin, hematocrit, platelets, MCV, MCH, MCHC, MPV, Red Blood Cell Distribution (RDW-CV)
- Platelets - Total platelets (PLT) and Mean Platelet Volume (MPV)
- Report - Excel format compatible. The report will be available the same day and includes the results, low/high flags, and normal range.