National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER Peer Review Workshops – July 2022
The Research Development team in the Office for Research will be hosting small-scale NSF CAREER peer review workshops offered late May.
The goal of these workshops is to support Rutgers faculty who are submitting an NSF CAREER proposal for the July 2022 deadline, while also helping to build connections between early-career faculty.
Workshops will be facilitated by Rutgers faculty who are previous NSF CAREER awardees or Research Development staff.
All participants are expected to review and be prepared to provide verbal comments on their peers' drafts at the workshop.
Registration is required and is limited to the first four registrants for each session. The registration deadline is Friday, May 6, 2022.
- Monday, May 23, 1-5 p.m: Biological Sciences - Related NSF divisions include: DEB, DBI, IOS, and MCB
- Tuesday, May 24, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m: Engineering and Applied Sciences - Related NSF divisions include: CEBT, CMMI, EEC, DMR, and other use-inspired divisions
- Tuesday, May 31, 1-5 p.m. Computational Sciences - Related NSF divisions include: ECCS, CCF, CNS, IIS, OAC, and DMS
Who Can Attend:
- Faculty from all chancellor units are welcome to attend.
- Attendees must be without tenure and have a tenure-track faculty appointment.
- Faculty must be applying to the July 25, 2022 deadline.
- Must have a project description and summary that is 80-90% final 5 business days before the workshop for review.