Jon has held engineering positions at DuPont and multiple positions at start-up companies, including co-founding and successfully commercializing the Nima Sensor, a food allergen sensing platform. He spent over six years as a Managing Scientist at Exponent providing scientific solutions in a variety of areas, such as materials, sensors, risk assessment, and technical due diligence.
Areas of Expertise
- Advanced Materials and Chemicals: Biomedical Applications
- Biopharma: Diagnostics, Drug Delivery
- Biomedical-Other: Precision Health, Healthcare Delivery, Biodefense
- Devices & Instrumentation (Hardware): Consumer Applications, Industrial Applications, Biomedical
- Technology-Other: 3-D Printing