Find out how you can transform your discovery or innovation into the basis of a successful startup or venture and earn an NSF grant of up to $3,000 through the NSF I-Corps Northeast Hub during a lunch & learn at Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs.
Lunch will be served so please RSVP by Feb. 15.
Meet the instructors and learn about Propelus I-Corps at Princeton University, a four-session program that provides training, funding and resources to transform scientific and technological innovations into real-world products and services.
The National Science Foundation’s I-Corps program provides specialized training and grants to researchers interested in exploring the commercial viability of their ideas for products and businesses that are based on their own inventions, University intellectual property, or any STEM-related technology.
Who Should Attend:
- Faculty, postdoctoral researchers, graduate students and undergraduates who are developing a scientific or technical discovery at any institution in the Northeast.
- Innovators from across the Northeast region looking to commercialize their technology.
- Startup founders in the region with a technology-based innovation looking to explore its commercial potential.
- TRAINING: Learn about the I-Corps Lean LaunchPad approach to evaluating technologies through customer-discovery research
- FUNDING: Grants of up to $3,000 can be used to fund customer-discovery expenses such as travel to conferences & trade shows, patient advocacy groups, and LinkedIn Premium.
- RESOURCES: Teams will receive mentorship from seasoned entrepreneurs and innovators. Teams can also access other programs offered by Hub-affiliated institutions.
- FOLLOW-ON OPPORTUNITIES: Upon completion, teams are eligible for the national NSF I-Corps Teams program which provides an intensive 7-week training course and a $50,000 grant.
Applications are open for Propelus I-Corps at Princeton University; the required sessions are as follows:
- Propelus I-Corps Princeton dates*: March 25, 27, April 3, 17, 2024 from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM ET (Mon/Wed evening schedule)
- Application Deadline: March 4, 2024
*Required Office Hours scheduled once a week