Electronic IRB Submission Online System (eIRB) for the routing and tracking of IRB submissions.
Log into eIRB System
Online Submission Instructions
- Prepare all of your supporting documents to be attached with your eIRB Application (research protocol, consent forms, site approvals, etc)
- Access eIRB using your Rutgers NetID.
- Complete the eIRB online application.
- Respond to any requests for revisions or clarifications if requested, otherwise your IRB Approval Letter will be emailed to the PI.
***For Currently Approved Paper Studies: The submission procedures for ongoing paper studies are different and does not utilize the eIRB Online system. See below for more information.
- eIRB Quick Reference Guide For Department Reviewer (PDF)
- eIRB Quick Reference Guide for Investigators (PDF)
- eIRB Quick Guide For IRB Committee Reviewer (PDF)
- eIRB User Manual For Department Reviewers (PDF)
- eIRB User Manual For Research Staff (PDF)
- eIRB User Manual For IRB Committee Members (PDF)
- eIRB User Manual for IRB Staff
- eIRB Training Presentation for IRB Committee Members (PowerPoint)
All non-Rutgers users will be required to request a Rutgers Guest NetID because all eIRB users require a Rutgers NetID account to log in.
- For any questions regarding the Guest Process, review the Guest Process FAQ.
- For any follow up information about your Guest Account request, contact Rutgers IT Computing Help Desk at (848) 445-HELP (4357).
eIRB Virtual Training Workshops Sessions include a step-by-step tutorial on the electronic submission system, eIRB, and Q&A. These workshops are open to all Rutgers faculty, staff, and/or students. Upcoming workshops:
- 2.7.2022 at 11:30 am
- 2.9.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 2.17.2022 at 11:30 am
- 2.22.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 3.2.2022 at 11:30 am
- 3.9.2022 at 11:30 am
- 3.16.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 3.24.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 3.30.2022 at 11:30 am
- 4.6.2022 at 11:30 am
- 4.20.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 5.4.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 5.10.2022 at 11:30 am
- 6.1.2022 at 11:30 am
- 6.8.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 6.15.2022 at 11:30 am
- 7.13.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 7.21.2022 at 11:30 am
- 7.26.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 8.3.2022 at 11:30 am
- 8.9.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 9.7.2022 at 11:30 am
- 9.14.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 9.19.2022 at 11:30 am
- 9.27.2022 at 12:45 pm
- 10.5.2022 at 11:30 am
- 10.13.2022 at 12:45 pm
- 10.17.2022 at 11:30 am
- 10.26.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 11.2.2022 at 11:30 am
- 11.8.2022 at 12.45 pm
- 11.14.2022 at 11:30 am
- 12.7.2022 at 2:30 pm
- 12.12.2022 at 11:30 am
Email us with your name, email, and indicate the session date you would like to attend. Pre-registration is required to reserve a spot at an upcoming workshop and to receive the meeting link from an IRB staff member.
Be advised that sessions without confirmed registrations will be canceled. Pre-registration is required at least three days in advance.
Visit our HSPP/IRB Education page for more information.